Remarketing on AdWords
Remarketing (or retargeting) is an effective way at recapturing users who have visited your website but did not take action. It allows you second-chances at engaging visitors, presenting your offer, and capturing a sale or contact info.
Who Should Be Doing Remarketing?
A remarketing campaign is effective for businesses who invest in an online traffic strategy. We’ve experienced good results with businesses who:
- Sell an e-commerce product – Convert an abandoned shopping cart into a sale.
- Update their website/blog frequently – Get traffic back to your website.
- Generate leads online – Target visitors who did not take action their first visit.
- Have specific up sell and resale products/service – Show audience specific ads based on page views.
- Don’t have an effective follow-up campaign – Show ads to previous visitors on YouTube, Answers.com, and other high traffic websites.
How Much Does It Cost?
You control the spend. There is no minimum and you can stop at any time. Remarketing campaigns can be set up in Google AdWords and follow the same CPC model. You bid for clicks against competitors in an ad auction model. Contact us for estimates.
Who Can I Target?
By using a script on your web pages you can target all visitors, visitors to specific pages, visitors who took certain actions, and visitors over certain time periods. Show specific ads to specific users based on their behavior on your website.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact a SEM Specialist for a specific remarketing strategy for your business. Learn from our experience with remarketing and get started with a successful campaign today!
>> Find out what what our clients have to say and read testimonials.
>> Meet our pay-per-click analysts and the Site Pro Specialties team.
>> Interested in our other specialties? Learn about our other services.
Want to see how Site Pro Specialties can help your company? Contact us at 602-314-3479.